Knucklebaton - Modular (beta)
*NOTE: Please note that the dropdown menu lists INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS. If you don’t already have components, you’ll need to purchase a rod, as well as a pair of end knobs.
The long-awaited long-stem cousin to the kbones is finally here. Aroundsquare's new Knucklebatons are simply an elongated delrin version of the Knucklebone grips, designed to help players cross over into pen spinning tricks. They are best viewed as a cross-over toy, rather than a true pen spinning kit. Pen spinning purists will find the solid delrin rods shorter and slightly heavier than what they are accustomed to, and the material is also less grippy than most pen spinning mods. Experienced kbone rollers will find that some kbone tricks port over easily, while others don't, but the longer rods open up tons of possibilities for new momentum-based tricks that don't compute with the original kbone form factor.
At present, the kbat rods are available in two lengths. A variety of end knobs are available for them (sold separately). All components are priced and sold separately, and are compatible with the whole modular knucklebone system.
- Long rods: 15cm/ 14.3g with no caps
- Short rods: 12cm/ 11.4g with no caps
- Delrin Skinny Knobs: 6g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 13.5cm and 17cm respectively)
- Aluminum Simple Caps: 5g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 12.5cm and 16cm respectively)
- Aluminum Skinny Knobs: 11.9g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 13.5cm and 17cm respectively)
- Titanium Arrowheads: 10.8g per pair (brings build lengths up to around 14cm and 17cm respectively)