Tradcore Micro Boss Begleri (beta)
Aroundsquare's Tradcore begleri series is a "back to the roots" design that resembles traditional Greek begleri more than anything else we have produced to date. The multi-bead design, with the bottom-heavy wood/ metal pairings makes these sets soft and springy to play, while the woven cotton cord they ship with provides a unique feel. Exotic woods have been paired with tumbled "micro Boss" beads to create elegant sets with excellent overall weighting. These sets feel heavier than the specified weight due to the bottom weighting of the design.
These sets play very well, and players will find that most of their tricks translate well to the design, but the goal was to create a series with a traditional vibe that supports a more laid back playing style--a departure from the small, nimble sets used for highly technical play.
- Zebrano (15mm) + brass 16.8g total weight
- Sandalwood (15mm) + copper 18.1g total weight
- Green sandalwood (15mm) + stainless 17.4g total weight
- Green sandalwood (14mm) + stainless 15.4g total weight
- Agarwood (17mm) + brass 19.5g total weight
- Cedar (10mm) + copper 15.6g total weight
- Cedar (15mm) + stainless 14.6g total weight
- Sappanwood (15mm) + stainless 16.1g total weight
New to begleri? Check out Aroundsquare's AO2 Crew demonstrating what this toy's all about, via the talented guys at Kuma Films