Mini Titans - Titanium
Mini Titan Titanium Begleri
The same ultra-comfy bead design as the classic Titans, the same top quality grade five titanium, the same precision machine work.. All this, in a smaller, lighter, nimbler package. First launched in 2017, the Mini Titans quickly became one of the most beloved begleri in our range.. praised by players of all levels for their comfort, nimbleness, and playability.
The iconic Titan begleri from Aroundsquare are dome topped, with a rounded bottom, and a straight, knurled barrel for excellent control and extremely smooth play. The Mini Titans feature the same design, shrunk down to a 16mm diameter (compared to the original 19mm for the titanium Titans, and 20mm for the aluminum version). The beads weigh in at around 9.7g each (compared to around 17g for the originals). With this bead design, the weight is enough to make them feel solid and substantial, but without any stress or strain on the fingers, even after hours of play. The Mini Titans feature a 3.5mm “Goldilocks” bore, suitable for either 275 or 550 paracord.
Each set comes with extra strings, stickers, and a cloth bag. Colours vary depending on availability and may not be as shown.
- 9.7g per end, for a nimble, high performance set
- 16mm max diameter
- Recessed bottom to house knot
- Available in three natural finishes, and a variety of PVD and anodized colours:
- Machine finish (natty): natural machine finish, for a clean look
- Blasted finish (natty): aggressively sandblasted for a rough texture and nice shine out of the box
- Tumbled finish (natty): tumbled after blasting, for a softer, slightly darker appearance
- Shinobi (black PVD)
- Sunset (multicolour fade PVD)
- Business Class (golden PVD)
- Blue (blue anodized)
- ShiNatty (black and natty)
- Nightfall (black and multicolour)
- Bruiser (black and blue)
- Crude Country (black and gold)
- Shipwreck (blue and gold)
New to begleri? Check out Aroundsquare's AO2 Crew demonstrating what this toy's all about, via the talented guys at Kuma Films (below). You may also want to visit our general information page on begleri, or do a deep dive on the history, configurations, or manipulation of this remarkable little toy.